Date: Jan 25, 2013 2:44 PM
Author: Patty Conigliaro
Subject: Re: RE: White Boards Promethean vs SMART

We have Promethean boards. No real bugs...
I do not convert files (word or other)to pdf before using camera tool...It just takes a screen shot of what's on your desktop...
This helps with the sizing of material also...My worksheets have 12 point font usually...so enlarging prior to the snapshot makes for a better viewing in class...it takes more slides, but it is quick work
The tool has a little "hammer and tools" icon in your menu...For really quick work just use the rectangular frame choice and adjust to size.