Date: Jan 25, 2013 7:07 PM
Author: Virgil
Subject: Re: ZFC and God

In article
<3cff19c6-f362-4ef4-9609-3159bd5f9c73@h2g2000yqa.googlegroups.com>,
WM <mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de> wrote:

> > > Yes, of course, with absolute certainty.

> > > Yes, of course, with absolute certainty.
> >
> > > And nothing of that takes us out of the domain of all terminating
> > > decimals, because ;

> > > and with it every FISON.
> >
> > Well, let's not get ahead of ourselves just yet.
> >
> > You agree that, for every i in N, d(i) is defined.
> >
> > I suppose you also agree that, for every i in N, d(i) != 0 and
> > d(i) != 9, right?
> >
> > Okay, so d(i) is defined for every i in N, and d(i) is non-zero and
> > not nine.
> >
> > Clearly, d is a non-terminating decimal.

> The set of all FISONs is not terminating. Is there a non-terminating
> FISON? No.

If a set of all FISONs exists at all, which that above statement
concedes, then the union all members of that set is a set, after which,
exist decimals with a digit for each member of that union.

WM cannot have it both ways.

> Try to understand that and evaluate the consequences. It is useless to
> go on unless you got it that we work in the domain of terminating
> decimals.

Which hellhole WM condemns himself to work in is irrelevant to anyone
else, as others can easily work elsewhere, and do.