Date: Jan 26, 2013 7:54 AM
Author: mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
Subject: Re: Matheology § 200

On 26 Jan., 13:06, William Hughes <wpihug...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jan 26, 12:52 pm, WM <mueck...@rz.fh-augsburg.de> wrote:

> > > Correct.   But counter-intuitive does not mean contradictory.
> > > Outside of Wolkenmeukenheim, the limit of cardinalites is not
> > > necessarily equal to the cardinality of the limit.-

> > Obviously you have not yet understood?
> > In my proof the cardinality of the limit in set theory and the
> > cardinality of the limit in analysis are different.

> Nope In analysis you take the cardinalities
> of a sequence of sets, i.e. take a sequence of numbers,
> and calculate a limit.  However, this limit is not the
> cardinality of a limit set. In anylysis you calculate
> the limit of the cardinalities not the cardinality of
> the limit.-

In order to correct your mistake, here are the details. In my proof we
have:
1) The limit of the cardinals in set theory: aleph_0
2) The cardinality of the limit in set theory: 0
3) The limit of the number of digits in analysis: oo
4) The number of digits of the limit in analysis: oo

There is only one non-sensical result. But it is necessary to assume
(2) in order to get the desired result Card(N) = Card(Q).

Regards, WM