Date: Jan 26, 2013 4:46 PM
Author: Kevin
Subject: The Hacker Group Anonymous

So some dude was caught hacking and he committed suicide because he
was facing something close to life in prison... The concern that I
have is that hackers may not have an objective view of what they are
up against... I am not in favor of encouraging them to engage in a war
of futility... If you really want to hack the web, I would suggest
that your first priority is to sanction a significant chunk of the
power grid... The point is not to undermine the integrity of the power
grid but if you control some aspect of the power grid then the power
grid may engage quid pro quo to help you achieve your objectives
against the government.