Date: Jan 28, 2013 2:37 PM
Author: Virgil
Subject: Re: ZFC and God

In article
<28f8bc0b-7217-4f75-9fc0-22b3d9f2cd0f@u16g2000yqb.googlegroups.com>,
WM <mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de> wrote:

> > > Show that in your 0.777..., and in particular in the anti-diagonal of
> > > a list of terminating decimals, there is an index k that does not
> > > belong to a FISON {1, 2, ..., n}.

> > Utterly irrelevant to the matter at hand.  Evidently, you don't
> > understand the definition you agreed to.

> Please let me know where I agreed to that definition.
> Of course, when working in the terminating decimals, every anti-
> diagonal is terminating.

But WM is the only one limiting himself so foolishly.

The rest of us realize that truly infinite series are required in real
analysis so refuse to handicap ourselves unnecessarily.

Either that or truly infinite sets. depending on whether one uses the
Cauchy sequence model or the Dedekind cut model to validate the reals.