Date: Jan 28, 2013 7:17 PM
Author: Evan Romer
Subject: Found calculator: ERHS?

Speaking of  ?EZ Spot School Property Yellow? calculators, we recently
found a yellow calculator in a little-used classroom. It's not one of
ours: it's labeled "ERHS 176" in black marker on the top back, with no
other markings. Is there anyone who teaches at an ERHS who can tell me
if that's how you mark your calculators? If so, I can return it; if
not, I guess we just gained a calculator.

(Google tells me that there are at least three ERHS's in NY state (2
in NYS, 1 in near Rochester), none in Pennsylvania, 1 in Florida, 1 in
California, ....)

Evan Romer
Susquehanna Valley HS
Conklin NY