Date: Jan 29, 2013 6:28 AM
Author: mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
Subject: Re: Matheology § 203

On 29 Jan., 12:02, William Hughes <wpihug...@gmail.com> wrote:
> To summarize
>
>   For every natural number, n, the antidiagonal,d, of a list L
>   is not equal to the nth line of L
>
> A statement WM has made.
>
>    A) For every natural number n, P(n) is true.
>    implies
>    B) There does not exist a natural number n such that P(n) is
> false.
>
> A statement WM has made.
>
>    There does not exist a natural number n such that d is
>    equal to the nth line of L
>
> A statement WM disputes

I do not dispute this statement (as I erroneously had said yesterday,
when being in a hurry). I dispute that this statement implies the
statement:
d is not in one of all lines of the infinite list L and, hence, cannot
be used to argue that cardinality is increased.
(The reson is that "all" is maeningless here.)

What about C1, C2, C3?

Regards, WM