Date: Jan 30, 2013 7:05 PM
Author: Domenico Rosa
Subject: Re: Rotten to the Core: War on Academic Standards

On 28 Jan 1013, CCSSI Math wrote:

> Malkin is a Fox News contributor, i.e., her opinions
> are founded on a right wing, anti-government
> ideology. Her rantings against Common Core have
> nothing to do with Common Core's actual substantive
> merits or lack thereof.

The following is the beginning of the article posted at:

One of the the objectives of Malkin and other pseudo-conservatives is to break up our public school system so that the "private sector" gets a piece of the action.

Educating From the Bench
Judges order legislators to spend more on schools, and taxpayers see less in return.

BY JAY P. GREENE
Thursday, April 27, 2006 12:01 a.m.

FAYETTEVILLE, Ark.--Spending on public schools nationwide has skyrocketed to $536 billion as of the 2004 school year, or more than $10,000 per pupil.