Date: Jan 31, 2013 3:48 AM
Author: mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
Subject: Re: Matheology § 203

On 30 Jan., 22:38, William Hughes <wpihug...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jan 30, 10:24 pm, WM <mueck...@rz.fh-augsburg.de> wrote:

> > > So now we have
>
> > > For a potentially infinite list, L,
> > > of potentially infinite 0/1 sequences
> > > the antidiagonal of L is not a line
> > > of L

> > > Can a potentially infinite list, L,
> > > of potentially infinite 0/1 sequences
> > > have the property that every
> > > potentially infinite 0/1 sequence
> > > is a line of L?

> > Potential infinity is the opposite of completeness like "infinite" is
> > the opposite of "finished". So *every* line number n would not imply
> > *all* possible line numbers of the set |N defined by AxInf.

> This does not answer the question.  Please answer the question.-

The question is not properly defined.
Do you mean "every" in the potential sense of "all from 1 to n"? Or do
you mean "every" in the sense of "all" of set theory?

The latter is wrong, the former is correct.
(Note also every potentially infinite sequence only consist of finite
initial segments.)

Regards, WM