Date: Jan 31, 2013 4:06 PM
Author: Goldy
Subject: Re: Facial expression recognition

Hi,

I can give a full source code which you can use it for your dessertation or project.
you donot need to reference my name if you don't want to. As it will be a source cade made by myself which can recognize 6 different expressions.

It will cost £19.99 GBP. If you are interested then please contact me on bimal84@yahoo.com and i will send you an invoice.

The code will be source code so you can make any changes you want, it was made using SVM, AND gabor filters.

I can also make you a dessertation project report but this will be another 19.99 and you will have to use my reference for this.

Unfortunately due to my current suituation of a very busy schedule at work, i would not be able to help any further and I would recommend for you guys to get help from your supervisors or seniors at uni.