Date: Feb 1, 2013 12:06 AM
Author: JT
Subject: 1/3 partitioned expansion in different bases.

How is fraction 1/3 expressed in base 3, of course in base 10 it do
have unfinished decimalexpansion.
But has it really in base 3???

And this is where number zero gets interesting, because when you use
zero number 3 is expressed 10 in base 3 right?

But in a number system without 0 it should *undoubtly* be expressed a
single 1. And number 6 be 11 number 9 be 12 do you people agree?

From this also follow that 1/3 in such a number system would be
expressed .3 do you people agree?
I could easily adjust my base changer to this, and in this zeroless
number system 3+1/3 would be expressed 1,1

6+1/3 would be expressed 2,1

Now can you people see any benefits from my new bases without 0. It
seem that unfinished decimal expansion vanished or?