Date: Feb 1, 2013 11:48 AM
Author: kirby urner
Subject: Re: How students are really using technology

I'd say this is less about how "students are really using computers" (Dom's
title) than how immature adults are weighing computers down with filthy
malware that hobbles access to the Internet, interferes with free speech
and in general portrays schools as too incompetent for words.

Yes, there's pornography out there. Get over it. This is not 1800s
Victorian England. You can get porn on any smartphone. It's the adults
who seem to have a problem with this because of their backward Puritanical
upbringings that have incapacitated them as fully functioning adults. Why
we let these "pseudo adults" teach our children I'm not sure.

Kirby