Date: Feb 3, 2013 11:26 PM
Author: Steven Lord
Subject: Re: Math Library's poor performance

"John " <john.osborne@jpotech.com> wrote in message
news:keh57n$6em$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com...
> At long last! I finally found someone who has successfully managed to
> call a Matlab DLL from LabVIEW.
>
> Seems like it is a major PITA to wrap the DLL inside another DLL ... only
> to get really poor performance out of the whole thing.
>
> Its been a while since you posted this message, have you gotten any
> further?

Rather than trying to resurrect three threads, two of which haven't been
active in over a decade, I suggest you contact Technical Support and
describe exactly what you're trying to do. They may have suggestions for how
to accomplish your goal in a non-"major PITA" way.

--
Steve Lord
slord@mathworks.com