Date: Feb 6, 2013 6:19 AM
Author: David Bernier
Subject: Re: Alice in Quantumland

On 02/05/2013 09:36 AM, socratus wrote:
> On Feb 5, 2:09 pm, David Bernier<david...@videotron.ca> wrote:
>> On 02/05/2013 06:41 AM, socratus wrote:
>>

>>> Alice in Quantumland
>>> =.
>>> The theory of quantum electrodynamics describes Nature as absurd
>>> from the point of view of common sense.
>>> And it agrees fully with experiment.
>>> So I hope you accept Nature as She is ? absurd.
>>> / QED : The Strange Theory of Light and Matter
>>> page. 10. by R. Feynman /

>>> ? Many believe that relative theory tells us that ours
>>> is a kind of Alice-in-Wonderland universe; that this
>>> revealed by the mathematician Einstein who discovered
>>> that there is a fourth dimension, . . . .. . . that, in short,
>>> everything is relative and mysterious. ?
>>> / Book ?Albert Einstein? , page 4. By Leopold Infeld ./

>>> We still don't know that negative 4-D is. (!)
>>
>>> In the other words:
>>> Physicists show us the absurd and mysterious existence
>>> of nature as a real fact.
>>> I cannot believe that nature is absurd and mysterious.
>>> I think that their interpretations in relative and
>>> quantum electrodynamics theories were wrong.
>>> ==..
>>> ' But I don't want to go among mad people,' said Alice.
>>> 'Oh, you can't help that,' said the cat. 'We're all mad here.'
>>> / Lewis Carroll.
>>> Alice's Adventures in Wonderland. /

>>> .
>>
>> Yes. In between two thoughts, what are you thinking?
>>
>> dave
>>

> I think that it is possible to understand the universe
> using usual common logical thought.
> We need only understand in which zoo (reference frame )
> physicists found higgs-dozon and 1000 its elementary brothers.
>
> socratus
>
> .

Socratus,

You are a wise one, O fellow Greek. May you read this
short story if it pleases you:

"I don't know, Timmy, being God is a big responsibility"

http://everything2.com/title/I+don%2527t+know%252C+Timmy%252C+being+God+is+a+big+responsibility

--
dracut:/# lvm vgcfgrestore
File descriptor 9 (/.console_lock) leaked on lvm invocation. Parent PID