Date: Feb 6, 2013 8:22 PM
Author: Kevin
Subject: Earth Science, Meet Hard Science, Hard Science, Meet Earth Science

Earth science wants to model the earth's dynamo as a closed system
because doing so makes their lives a whole lot easier but then a hard
scientist like myself comes along and says, 'That's not going to cut
it. The Planet Mercury is under.'... So why do I obsess over Jupiter
and Saturn for no reason if my objective is to mess with the heads of
people who work in Earth science? The answer is because it is
relatively easy to discover Jupiter and Saturn like planets orbiting
nearby stars but Earth like planets are definitively invisible.
Astronomers don't have to take into consideration what other planets
see when they look in our direction. It might be easy to claim
discovery of an Earth like planet orbiting a nearby star but proving
it is a tough row to hoe. Why is it my role to convey this information
to you? Apparently, it is because I have no doubts whatsoever that
Mercury causes the Moon to have a temporal or impulse magnetic field
but that is not the case with most other hard scientists. What seems
most doubtful to me is the notion that the Earth has pole reversals
(every 700.000 to 1,000,000 years)... After 17 years of hemming and
hawwing, a temporal or impulse magnetic field on the Moon is just an
interesting light show. (whoop-de-do. End of Story)