Date: Feb 7, 2013 3:44 AM
Author: plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
Subject: missing neutrino energy Pauli's 1930s #1207 New Physics #1327 ATOM<br> TOTALITY 5th ed

The problem with the photon as a player in the electromagnetic field,
is how does it actually keep the electron bounded to the proton as a
Coulomb force. We do have the tennis ball analogy where the players
are bounded by the ball keeping them together. But that is only a
analogy.

So how does the photon tell an electron to move along a path in the
superconductor?

Earlier today I wrote about taking the bigger picture rather than
details. And what bigger picture is there than that atoms want to stay
neutral with no imbalances and when an imbalance occurs where the atom
or compound is ionized, then the forces EM of trying to restore that
former balance come into action. In a way, the Maxwell Equations are
laws that restore or Restoration of a neutral atom or compound. An
electron in copper of a copper wire circuit is unstable if that copper
atom is missing the electron and becomes a copper ion. So in a large-
view of the Maxwell Equations, they are restoration of ions back to
being stable neutral atoms.

So if we take the Maxwell Equations as restoration to a neutral state
then we can see the photon as a restorative factor along with the
magnetic monopoles = neutrinos as a restorative factor. The moment we
place a voltage on a closed loop wire, we cause imbalance and ions,
and then the Maxwell Equations are the restorative laws to make those
atoms neutral again.

Now maybe in the history of physics when Pauli proclaimed a particle
in 1930 which would restore the missing energy in a neutron decaying
into proton, electron and neutrino. The neutrino was introduced to
save that conservation of energy, but maybe a better term for it would
have been -- magnetic monopole.

I was looking at the history of the missing energy in conservation of
energy for beta decay of neutron into proton and electron. The
electron has a range of energy out to 0.783 MeV and the neutrino picks
up the slack in energy.

0.511 MeV for electron
0.272 MeV for neutrino

Now, does the neutrino have the requisites for being magnetic
monopoles? They have no rest-mass. They travel the speed of light, but
they cannot be photons so they cannot be transverse waves, and rather
instead be longitudinal waves.

Now I am going to go to bed thinking on whether those numbers for the
restoration of conservation of energy in beta decay, whether those
numbers proves the neutrino is magnetic monopoles and whether they
must be a longitudinal wave.

Now 0.272 MeV is about 1/2 of 0.511 MeV, perhaps a reflection that a
neutrino is composed of a North magnetic monopole and a South magnetic
monopole.

Archimedes Plutonium
http://www.iw.net/~a_plutonium