Date: Feb 9, 2013 12:43 AM
Author: Gregory Lypny
Subject: PDF Broken in Mathematica 9.0?

Hello everyone,

I'm using Mathematica 9.0 on an Intel Mac running OS X 10.8.2. Big problems with PDF. If I try to write either a selection or a whole notebook to PDF by choosing Open in Preview or Save as PDF... after choosing Print.. under Mathematica's File menu, the PDF file that is produced shows output cells with dynamic content as unexecuted. If instead I choose PDF under the Save As... item under Mathematica's File menu, the PDF file is rendered correctly with all dynamic content showing, but when I print to paper all of the pages are blank! The only thing that is printed are the headers and footers. What gives?

Gregory