Date: Feb 10, 2013 5:31 PM
Author: Virgil
Subject: Re: WMytheology � 222 Back to the roots

In article
<9ec1092b-8568-452a-a889-da6659cbec46@k8g2000yqb.googlegroups.com>,
WM <mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de> wrote:

> On 10 Feb., 21:21, David Bernier <david...@videotron.ca> wrote:
> > On 02/10/2013 12:40 PM, William Hughes wrote:
>
> > I have an insight: It is impossible to prove that
> > the transfinite ("god") does not exist.
> >
> > dave
> >
> > [ NB: but proving ZFC inconsistent is not completely out
> >    of the question, although WM does no such thing.]

> No. If you believe in the omegath level of the Binary Tree or if you
> believe that finite cardinal numbers behave different from the
> integers, then no contradiction is possible.

The "levels" of any Complete Infinite Binary Tree biject with the
members of |N.

If the set of naturals, |N, does not contain an omegath member, which it
does not, why should any Complete Infinite Binary Tree contain any
omegath "level"? So outside of Wolkenmuekenheim they don't!

Also, most mathematicians will believe that the integers contain
negative numbers which are not finite cardinals so they do behave
differently than finite cardinals.

Thus WM demonstrates again his unique combination of ignorance and
arrogance