Date: Feb 11, 2013 4:12 PM
Author: Virgil
Subject: Re: Matheology � 222 Back to the roots

In article
<63f94004-9aed-4653-be8b-b20a510a44c3@e11g2000vbv.googlegroups.com>,
WM <mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de> wrote:

> On 11 Feb., 11:55, William Hughes <wpihug...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Feb 11, 8:50 am, WM <mueck...@rz.fh-augsburg.de> wrote:
> >

> > > There exists a natural number m such that d is line number m is false.
>
> Yes so, alas not quite correct if d is assumed to "exist".
>
> If d is assumed to exist, we have
>
> 1) We cannot *find* a natural number m such that d is the m-th line of
> the list.
> 2) We can prove that d is a line of the list.

What WM claims to be able to prove within his WMytheological world is
irrelevant outside of it.

And since one can equally prove that there is a function from |N to the
set of objects appearing in lines of that list, a least outside of that
WMytheology, that there is such a function which is not listed.

At least if the set of elements of the members of that list has at least
two members.