Date: Feb 12, 2013 8:12 AM
Subject: Re: Matheology § 222 Back to the roots

On 12 Feb., 13:34, William Hughes <> wrote:
> On Feb 12, 10:17 am, WM <> wrote:

> > That means d is something that never is so complete that more than
> > FISs of it exist. Therefore only FISs of it can be somewhere.

> Thus we have: There is one line of the list that contains
> every FIS of d.

Every FIS of d is (in) a line of the list.
Every line of the list is a FIS of d and contains all smaller FISs of
There is no line of the list that contains all FISs of d (because
there are not all).

> and
> the potentially infinite sequence d is not equal to the
> potentially infinite sequence given by a line of the list.
> This is still a contradiction.

Why? A line of the list cannot give d (since there is no completed d).

There is no contradiction. A contradiction is: d is complete, the list
is complete, nothing of d is outside of the list, d is not in the

Regards, WM