Date: Feb 12, 2013 1:41 PM
Author: William Hughes
Subject: Re: Matheology § 222 Back to the roots

On Feb 12, 6:29 pm, WM <mueck...@rz.fh-augsburg.de> wrote:

> > Your claim is that there is a line of the list that contains
> > every FIS of d (there is no mention of all)

> But you seem to interpret some completeness into "every".
> Remember, beyond *every* FIS there are infinitely many FISs.,

I am using your claim including the fact that beyond
*every* FIS there are infinitely many FISs.

I simply note that if line l contains every FIS of d, then
d and line l are equal as potentially infinite sequences.

Your first claim is that there is a line l such that
d and l are equal as potentially infinite sequences.

Your other claim is that there is no line
l such that d and l are equal as potentially infinite
sequences.

You are asserting a contradiction.