Date: Feb 12, 2013 4:13 PM
Author: Virgil
Subject: Re: Matheology � 222 Back to the roots

In article
<9f87d9d9-0974-4098-80c1-9ed239f0b541@ia3g2000vbb.googlegroups.com>,
WM <mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de> wrote:

> On 12 Feb., 13:34, William Hughes <wpihug...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Feb 12, 10:17 am, WM <mueck...@rz.fh-augsburg.de> wrote:
>

> 1
> 12
> 123
>

> > > That means d is something that never is so complete that more than
> > > FISs of it exist. Therefore only FISs of it can be somewhere.

> > Thus we have: There is one line of the list that contains
> > every FIS of d.

> Every FIS of d is (in) a line of the list.

But, by construction, no line of the list is a FIS of d.

> Every line of the list is a FIS of d and contains all smaller FISs of
> d.

If the list starts .0, .10, .110, and d starts .111..., as it would
have to, then NONE of these lines of the list is a FIS of d.

SO WM is, as usual, TOTALLY WRONG AGAIN!

> There is no line of the list that contains all FISs of d (because
> there are not all).

If there are not all FISs of d then there is no d.

But that can only happen in weird unreal places like Wolkenmuekenheim.

> > and
> >
> > the potentially infinite sequence d is not equal to the
> > potentially infinite sequence given by a line of the list.
> >
> > This is still a contradiction.

> Why? A line of the list cannot give d (since there is no completed d).

There is outside of the dank dark dismal depths of Wolkenmuekenheim.

> There is no contradiction.

There are lots of them in the dank dark dismal depths of
Wolkenmuekenheim.