Date: Feb 14, 2013 12:18 PM
Author: RGVickson@shaw.ca
Subject: Re: probability question about the dice game

On Thursday, February 14, 2013 5:29:06 AM UTC-8, starw...@gmail.com wrote:
> two players Ann and Bob roll the dice. each rolls twice, Ann wins if her higher score of the two rolls is higher than Bobs, other wise Bob wins. please give the analyse about what is the probability that Ann will win the game

Please note that my previous response assumed that each toss involved TWO dice (because of the us of your term "dice" instead of the singular "die"). If you meant instead that each player tosses a (single) die twice and takes the maximum score, the problem is much less onerous, and others have already supplied the solution.