Date: Feb 16, 2013 7:26 PM
Author: Wayne Bishop
Subject: Re: Largest Known Prime Number Discovered

If you object to bad math jokes (are there any
good ones?), there's the old proofs that all odd
numbers greater than 2 are prime;

Physicist: 3, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13,… The 9? It is
crucial in science to exclude such outliers as measuring error.
Mathematician: 3, 5, 7, … And just finish the proof by induction.
Engineer (middle school math teacher?): 3, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 15, 17, 19,…

Wayne