Date: Feb 17, 2013 4:15 PM
Author: Virgil
Subject: Re: Matheology � 222 Back to the roots

In article
<d45e60c1-a1b6-4b21-bf36-fc3559fdfc71@u7g2000yqg.googlegroups.com>,
WM <mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de> wrote:

> On 16 Feb., 23:01, fom <fomJ...@nyms.net> wrote:
>

> > it occurs to me that his issue with the reversal
> > of quantifiers in relation to directed set structure
> > is the key.

> You are in error. The argument is much more complicated than primitive
> quaantifyer reversal.

On the other hand, WM has frequently been caught at quantifier dyslexia

> The argument is, unfamiliar as it is: d is nothing but every FIS
> d_1, ..., d_n.

According to WM's above analysis, d must nave a last member, which would
make it actually finite.

> And it is obvious that every FIS is a line.

But no two of them are entirely separate lines.

Of each pair of FISs, one is a FIS of the other and both are FISs of yet
others, without end.

This
> statement can only be checked up to every finite n. Therefore d is not
> ouside of every line.

Outside of Wolkenmuekenheim, either d is included in some FIS or d is
not included in any FIS, TND.

And what goes on inside Wolkenmuekenheim is of no consequnce to those
who are not captives in WMs schule.