Date: Feb 20, 2013 2:51 PM
Author: Kevin
Subject: Schrodinger's Cat

So there is the 2-D version of Schrodinger's Cat and a 3-D version,
neither of which I control. So the 2-D version is interesting...
curious... and relatively pain free... Does the 2-D version of
Schrodinger's Cat 'fold' because it is 2-D? Fine with me if it works
in my favor (yawn)... So the first rule of folding must be that it is
impossible to look directly into the eye of the Cyclops. But wait!!
The 2-D version of Schrodinger's Cat is just a bait or hook to make me
feel the same way about the 3-D version of Schrodinger's Cat... Yeah,
well, the 3-D version of Schrodinger's Cat seems contrived and maybe
even cartoonish... Maybe you should ask the alcoholic Santa with post
traumatic stress what he thinks about the 3-D version... but only
after he is done spraying the tall grass with machine gun fire.