Date: Feb 24, 2013 6:05 AM
Author: mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
Subject: Re: Matheology § 222 Back to the roots

On 23 Feb., 23:19, Nam Nguyen <namducngu...@shaw.ca> wrote:
> On 23/02/2013 2:58 PM, WM wrote:

> >> So, how would one prove the existence of the infinite set of
> >> counter examples of Goldbach Conjecture, given that it does not
> >> "not [...] require that one find an example" of such existences?

> > It there was a logical necessity of a counter example, this necessity
> > was the proof.

> Would you be able to verify what _exactly_ you'd mean by
> "logical necessity" of the existence of a counter example
> of the Conjecture?

I am not interested in that conjecture.

In my case we have the sequence
1
12
123
in potential infinity, i.e., we cannot use "all" terms but can only go
up to the nth term. There is a logical necessity that the unchanged
diagonal of the list is a term of the sequence, i.e., a line of the
list.

Regards, WM