Date: Feb 27, 2013 3:28 PM
Author: William Hughes
Subject: Re: Matheology § 222 Back to the roots

On Feb 27, 8:21 pm, WM <mueck...@rz.fh-augsburg.de> wrote:

> Do you prefer your argument?

There is no disagreement over the facts.

We both agree that there is a natural number
valued function of time, m(t), such that
at any time t, m(t) is the index of an existing
line which contains all existing FIS of d.
We both agree that m(t) is not constant.

You think that describing this situation as
"there is a line which contains all FISs
of d"
is sensible.

I think that describing this situation as
"there is a line which contains all FISs
of d"
is idiotic.

I will not defend my position except to point
out that many others agree with me,
think that your claim
"there is a line which contains all FISs
of d"
means something else, and hence treat
you like an idiot for adhering to it.