Date: Mar 1, 2013 10:48 AM
Author: Morse, Dana
Subject: TI-Nspire App for Ipad

Again hello to all,

Some educators have reached out to me since my initial announcement of the TI-Nspire App for the Ipad.

It is a great tool to use in the classroom and at $29.99 might be the solution for some students who can't afford the handheld (but can afford a $500+ ipad?) :).

That being said, the NYS Math Regents Exams, SAT, ACT, and IB exams will still need a graphing calculator in the students' hands.

There are going to be some TI-Nspire App for the Ipad webinars online. Check out the TI website to learn more.

Mr. Dana F. Morse
New York State
Partnership Development Consultant
Texas Instruments Incorporated
Cell: (315) 730-9858

For Technical Support: 1-800-TI-CARES
For Support for Navigator Systems: 1-866-TI-NAVIGATOR

Your Passion. Our Technology. Student Success. (tm)