Date: Mar 1, 2013 11:16 AM
Author: Morse, Dana
Subject: Re: TI-Nspire App for Ipad

That is great to hear.

I recommend that anyone interested also do the webinar online from TI or if you are so inclined, I will have the IPad App on display at the area conferences this month:
AMTRA March 2
T3 International in Philadelphia March 8-10
Limacon March 15
The 10 County Math Conference March 16
HMVAMC March 23

Yes it is officially conference season!

Mr. Dana F. Morse
New York State
Partnership Development Consultant
Texas Instruments Incorporated

Cell: (315) 730-9858

For Technical Support:1-800-TI-CARES

For Support for Navigator Systems: 1-866-TI-NAVIGATOR

On Mar 1, 2013, at 11:13 AM, "Roberta M. Eisenberg" <bobbi@alumni.nd.edu<mailto:bobbi@alumni.nd.edu>> wrote:

Hi, Dana ? I bought it immediately when I got your first message. I will start to play with it soon.

Bobbi

On Mar 1, 2013, at 10:48 AM, Morse, Dana wrote:

Again hello to all,

Some educators have reached out to me since my initial announcement of the TI-Nspire App for the Ipad.

It is a great tool to use in the classroom and at $29.99 might be the solution for some students who can?t afford the handheld (but can afford a $500+ ipad?) :).

That being said, the NYS Math Regents Exams, SAT, ACT, and IB exams will still need a graphing calculator in the students? hands.

There are going to be some TI-Nspire App for the Ipad webinars online. Check out the TI website to learn more.

Mr. Dana F. Morse
New York State
Partnership Development Consultant
Texas Instruments Incorporated
Cell: (315) 730-9858

For Technical Support: 1-800-TI-CARES
For Support for Navigator Systems: 1-866-TI-NAVIGATOR

Your Passion. Our Technology. Student Success. ?