Date: Mar 1, 2013 4:39 PM
Author: Virgil
Subject: Re: Matheology � 222 Back to the roots

In article
<a944da49-8c9b-4e29-a863-63ac515b0a12@w14g2000vba.googlegroups.com>,
WM <mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de> wrote:

> On 28 Feb., 23:40, William Hughes <wpihug...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Feb 28, 11:29 pm, WM <mueck...@rz.fh-augsburg.de> wrote:
> >

> > > I think that there is a variable maximum or limit that depends (among
> > > others) on t.

> > So what did the statement
> >
> >     There is no m(t).
> >
> > mean?

> We cannot fix it in the sense required for "there is" of current
> mathematics.

That WM cannot do something is hardly proof that something cannot be
done, just as his claiming to do things is hardly proof that they can be
done.

For example, WM has claimed to have a linear mapping from the
not-a-linear-space unit interval in binary to the not-a-linear-space set
of all paths in a Complete Infinite Binary Tree.

While bijective functions between then do exist, no linear function can
exist until both of those sets are provided with linear space
structures, which as mere sets they do not currently have.