Date: Mar 2, 2013 12:09 AM
Author: HOPEINCHRIST
Subject: PRIME NUMBER SPIRAL "HALF_LINE VALUE" CODE BROKEN!! Today,<br> UNRAVELLING THE PRIME NUMBERS

This will be published shortly at the Inernational journal ao applied Mathematical research(IJAMR) and Journal of American Science(JAS) as a paper on the UNIFIED THEOREM Refences attached below . Example of half line value below, these spiral series are indefinite and  Prime numbers are spirally arranged around a half-line. Great Credit to Editors Hong Ma , Professor  Belel Bathia, editors

(13*19)+(19*16)=19*29 16 is the Half line value for 19

What is the half line value of 23, 59 , 89 , 103. 103=12, these are variable