Date: Mar 2, 2013 11:17 AM
Author: HOPEINCHRIST
Subject: What is X if X="Y....Y^2"=X...Sqrt(X)=Y AND Y="1"Introduction to a<br> new mathematics at IJAMR/JAS

 This is to be published as the Major paper on the " Unified Theorem  at Prime 19 -1" at the International journal of applied mathematical research (IJAMR), and JAS, to Jounals that are not golly- Wogs of Current mathematics.Current mathematics is Golly - Wog

I would simply add that

sqrt(40.111111111)*3=sqrt(361)=(19)

Sqrt(40)*3=sqrt(360)

You should easily know what X is and what Y is

Review the following references Mathematicians