Date: Mar 2, 2013 5:29 PM
Author: Kevin
Subject: Given I Exist...

Given I exist...

I AM NONADAPTIVEBOT...WOULD THE LESBIAN COMMUNITY CARE TO ENGAGE ME IN
THE PRIVACY OF A RENTED MOTEL ROOM? I EXIST TO SERVICE YOUR NEEDS.

Sartre says that 'Existance is futile'... Could this be Hitler's Big
Lie? Sartre mocks Hitler in a big way if it is true. I do antimatter
space definitions... It is impossible that I am not insane, right? But
I'm technically not insane given that I am nonadaptive. My earlier
fractal argument was that I can tentatively be a 'brute variety or
pattern male'... but then I spite Fermilab by being dismissive of
fractals. (It is impossible that anyone at the Rice U's Space Science
Building is nonadaptive.) My interview with the Rice U's faculty
member seems to suggest that he thinks I'd be better off going to the
physics department but my belief is that the autistic types in physics
brutalize students believing that it is a good conditioning routine or
something. I don't trust physics is the simple truth of the matter.
Richard Smalley intrigues me because he doesn't seem to trust physics
either. Maybe it is just my misconception but Richard Smalley seems to
have chosen Chemistry for the same reason I don't trust physics.
Physics? Chemistry? What's the differance? They say the nano-scale is
sanctioned for Chemistry? So? What's the differance? Physics or
Chemistry needs my antimatter space definitions and do you know why?
It is because I don't believe in flying saucers or UFOs... but the
people in physics who believes in these things are nonadaptive. flying
saucers and UFOs are caused by nuclear bomb tests which we don't have
anymore. I am fearless but I would not be fearless if I was feeble
minded and believed in flying saucers. I am nonadaptive and I can wipe
the slate clean for the sake of fusion and my antimatter space
definitions.

So 80 IQ dude claims to be clairvoyant... and claims that I have
sin... Well, ya see, 80 IQ dude is adaptive... 80 IQ dude can adapt to
rap music which is a scourge on society... He is nearly giddy with the
pride that he has given his aptitude for adaptation. I am not
adaptive... but I am clairvoyant, ya see? 80 IQ dude's pathology is
rap music. I'm doing strings and I can hear his pathology. There is
not an issue between me and him at a personal level but the society he
adapts to plys in his favor to my detriment. (Yo, dudes... I need just
enough money so that I can buy myself a rope to hang myself with... Is
there a problem? (I can determine no redeeming properties of a negro
who is under the influence of rap music, ergo, I am nonadaptive...
(Abstract art is a piece of junk that pretentious people buy so that
the artist wount be a 'starving artist'... How come I'm expected to
starve? I'm not argumentative against an artist's desire to have
food.)))

80 IQ dude is the captain of Academe's boat now, ya see. The sole
purpose of Academe is to give students who make C's and D's the
stucture needed to feel proud and to feel a sense of accomplishment
from the learning process. And furthermore, Academe should severely
punish any student who tries to humiliate the other students by making
A's and B's, (Can I get an Amen, my brothers and sisters!!)... 80 IQ
dude is extremely irate that 'Hooked on Phonics' has become passe in
Academe's system (Which was geared towards helping C and D students
learn.)... and frankly, I agree with him because not only is he the
expert... but also because if 'Hooked on Phonics' creates adaptive
members of society then how is that necessarily a bad thing? Well,
Hooked on Phonics Dude, what do you have in terms of quid pro quo with
regards to getting rid of antilock brakes?... Ya see, antilock brakes
were designed to put GPS in control of that aspect of the driver that
is supposed to be in control of your vehicle... It is in the best
interests of the government to have GPS in control of your vehicle
instead of the driver. For safety reasons, the government ultimately
wants GPS in control of every vehicle. Since I'm doing hypnosis as my
thesis, I suppose antilock brakes are analygous to a belligerant and
bellicose black female... Antilock brakes are the hypnotic plane that
one must pass through to get on the pathway that leads to the eye of
the Cyclops. Well, ya know, at least there is a parallel to the Black
Hawk eyepatch that I can draw on... Black Hawk, antilock brakes, and a
belligerant and bellicose black female are the things which vault me
into GPS space, time and time again. The path to the eye of the
Cyclops is more important than the destination... If I'm expected to
be paranoid because the eye of the Cyclops is looking over my
shoulder, then that is not going to cut it. If I'm waking up startled
and turning around to see this huge eye that is 10 times bigger than
it should be then what information is that supposed to convey to me?
What is obviously the case is that at the center of the pupil of the
eye of the Cyclops is a gigantic Star of David that is so big that it
blacks out the entire night sky...

What's invariably true is that violence never solves anything but who
does that actually apply to? It is true in the case of the British...
An insane King of (one of the Scandinavian countries) was subject to
acts of violence against his person by the British and it didn't solve
anything... It also applies to black folk as well. It is always true
of black folk that violence never solves anything because I, being
both white and quite insane, would probably die from the cataclysmic
orgasm of happiness if any black person on earth actually had the
intestinal fortitude to put his money where his mouth is. I don't
typically dwell or lecture on the subject of violence... What I ask
instead is: Is it worth dying for?

I have no ethical concerns being at Rice U to present my thesis
without a proper introduction... (Rice U is concerned that the ax that
I have to grind wrt the Jews, in particular, and given that
psychiatry's is 'unyielding' makes it untenable for me to find
sanctuary at Rice U.) Given that the Jews are both pretentious and
fearless while everybody else is pretentious and fearful makes Jewish
arrogance untenable. It certainly cannot be the case that the mounting
pretentiousness levels in American society means that I shoud have any
concerns that 'money grubbing Jews' should be construed as being
antisemetic... 'money grubbing Jews' is overly cute at best.