Date: Mar 3, 2013 6:32 AM
Author: mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
Subject: Re: Matheology § 222 Back to the roots

On 2 Mrz., 23:55, Virgil <vir...@ligriv.com> wrote:

> Create the list of von Neumann naturals taken in order, so that each
> line is both a member of and a FIS of the next line, then the set of all
> FISs is just the set of all such naturals, which cannot, by definition,
> be contained in any one line.

So not all naturals are finite?
Every finite natural is in a single finite line together with all its
companions.
If you don't believe it, then find some naturals that you can
individually identify and that are not within a finite subset of
naturals.

> Note that WM violently dislikes the von Neumann naturals because
> they are so useful in poking holes in WM's phony arguments.

I dislike only mathelogical dogmas like "the set of all prime numbers"
that does not allow for constructing another prime number.

Regards, WM