Date: Mar 4, 2013 7:09 AM
Author: Morse, Dana
Subject: Re: TI-Nspire App for Ipad is here!

To answer the question about the TI-84 Plus having an App of the IPad or being able to change the Nspire to an 84 like you can on the handheld, the answer is:
No.

Mr. Dana F. Morse
New York State
Partnership Development Consultant
Texas Instruments Incorporated

Cell: (315) 730-9858

For Technical Support:1-800-TI-CARES

For Support for Navigator Systems: 1-866-TI-NAVIGATOR

On Mar 3, 2013, at 5:53 PM, "Arlane Frederick" <ahfrederick@roadrunner.com<mailto:ahfrederick@roadrunner.com>> wrote:

Dana-

Does this app have the 84 option?

Arlane

On Mar 1, 2013, at 9:41 AM, Morse, Dana wrote:

Hello to everyone on the forum/listserve,

I wanted to share the great news with you all. Texas Instruments has released the TI-Nspire App for iPad.

Here is a video showing the App in action: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1vH8U1U0a4&feature=youtu.be

It does come in two options, either in TI-Nspire or TI-Nspire CAS. Here are the links to the download for the App(s).
TI-Nspire App for iPad<http://education.ti.com/nspire/itunes>
TI-Nspire CAS App for iPad<http://education.ti.com/nspirecas/itunes>

Cost is $29.99.

Let me know if you have any questions as I am here to help!

These are exciting times that we are teaching and still learning in!

Mr. Dana F. Morse
New York State
Partnership Development Consultant
Texas Instruments Incorporated
Cell: (315) 730-9858

For Technical Support: 1-800-TI-CARES
For Support for Navigator Systems: 1-866-TI-NAVIGATOR

Your Passion. Our Technology. Student Success. ?