Date: Mar 5, 2013 6:45 AM
Author: William Hughes
Subject: Re: Matheology § 222 Back to the roots

On Mar 5, 10:57 am, WM <mueck...@rz.fh-augsburg.de> wrote:
> On 4 Mrz., 23:56, William Hughes <wpihug...@gmail.com> wrote:

> >      Let K be a (possibly potentially infinite) set of
> > lines of L. Then

> >      Every FISON of d is in a findable line of K
> >      iff K does not have a findable last line

> No, false quote.

What do you think this was a quote of?
This is my claim, put into the language we
have now developed.

>Every findable FIS of d is in a findable line of L

Clearly, The question is: "For what subsets of lines
of L is this still true?" Hence the condition
on K

<snip>

> > WM's claim: silly
>
> Only for those who deny the possibility of identity for potentially
> infinite sets.

The claim the unfindable, variable, different for each person l_m
is "one single line" of L is still silly even if you allow
identity for potentially infinite sets.