Date: Mar 5, 2013 4:40 PM
Author: William Hughes
Subject: Re: Matheology § 222 Back to the roots

On Mar 5, 9:53 pm, WM <mueck...@rz.fh-augsburg.de> wrote:
> On 5 Mrz., 12:45, William Hughes <wpihug...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > No, false quote.
>
> > What do you think this was a quote of?
>
> One of my statements.

Nope. This is my claim, put into the language we
have now developed. It is equivalent to saying
that L_m has no fixed maximum value, something we
both agree with.

Indeed our argument is now only over language.
We both agree that the line L_m contains
every FIS of d, and that only L_m will do.
We only disagree about my claim that calling
L_m "a single line of the list" is silly.