Date: Mar 6, 2013 3:02 PM
Author: Morse, Dana
Subject: Re: Special Promotion for a short time

We have been told to recommend that those who purchased before the to promotion to call 1-800-TI-CARES.

Mr. Dana F. Morse
New York State
Pennsylvania
Partnership Development Consultant
Texas Instruments Incorporated

Cell: (315) 730-9858

For Technical Support:1-800-TI-CARES

For Support for Navigator Systems: 1-866-TI-NAVIGATOR

*