Date: Mar 7, 2013 6:36 AM
Author: mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
Subject: Re: Matheology § 222 Back to the roots

On 6 Mrz., 22:39, Virgil <vir...@ligriv.com> wrote:

> > Here we are asking what lines of the list
> > 1
> > 1, 2
> > 1, 2, 3
> > are required to contain all natural numbers. The first three lines are
> > definitively not required. And every mathematician can show that no
> > line is required,

> While no particular line is required, WM is falsely implying hat no
> lines are required at all, whereas infinitely many lines are required.

Every line that is not the last line, is not required, because the
next one contributes all that the line could contribute.
Please explain how lines that obviously are not required should be
required.

In my opinion, to state that infinitely many lines are required shows
a lack of logical thinking.

Regards, WM