Date: Mar 7, 2013 3:44 PM
Author: mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
Subject: Re: Matheology § 222 Back to the roots

On 7 Mrz., 21:32, Virgil <vir...@ligriv.com> wrote:

> > > While no particular line is required, WM is falsely implying hat no
> > > lines are required at all, whereas infinitely many lines are required.

> > Every line that is not the last line, is not required, because the
> > next one contributes all that the line could contribute.

> Since there is no last line, what you are saying is nonsense.

Try to think like a human being called sapiens sapiens should do:
Can a line that is not the last line, i.e., that has a follower, can
such a line be required in any respect?

If there is no last line, then no line is required. This is a fact,
easy to prove. Therefore this is not nonsense. The consequence is that
the complete set |N is nonsense.

> > Please explain how lines that obviously are not required should be
> > required.

> Where have I ever said that any one particular line was required?

You said infinitely many lines were required to contain |N. But since
at most one of them is the last line, infinitely many of the lines
claimed by you are *not* required.

Regards, WM