Date: Mar 8, 2013 11:30 PM
Author: GS Chandy
Subject: Re: Please help me with the following question

Responding to Joe Niederberger's post of Mar 9, 2013 4:15 AM:
WOW, Joe, thanks a lot! I shall take a while before I digest that (especially the fascinating link you've provided, which I've seen, but not read through). I shall respond if I have anything worthwhile to add. What you've provided seems excellent, indeed!

Now I have to rush off to a workshop.

GSC
Joe Niederberger posted Mar 9, 2013 4:15 AM :
> >I don't see ...
>
> Instead of a decision tree, you start from the
> supposition that each coin out of twelve can have a
> signature trace through 3 weighings that separates it

<snip>