Date: Mar 10, 2013 5:28 AM
Author: William Hughes
Subject: Re: Matheology § 222 Back to the roots

On Mar 10, 10:02 am, WM <mueck...@rz.fh-augsburg.de> wrote:
> On 9 Mrz., 23:53, William Hughes <wpihug...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > We will say x is coFIS to (y) iff
>
> >      i.  We have (x) associated to x and
> >          (y) associated to y

> >      ii.  For every n, (x) and (y) produce the same
> >           finite string.

> "Every given n" is tantamount to "there is a last given n".

I do not talk about "every given n" but about "every n"
(this means from 1 to n for every n). Note that
"there is a last n" but it is not a findable natural
number.

Note that you do not need the x_n to exist to say
something about them. For example, you can say no
x_n that will ever exist will be equal to 0.
If you say x is coFIS to y you are saying something
about x_n and y_n that may not exist at this time.