Date: Mar 13, 2013 8:19 AM
Author: William Hughes
Subject: Re: Matheology § 222 Back to the roots

On Mar 13, 11:38 am, WM <mueck...@rz.fh-augsburg.de> wrote:
> On 12 Mrz., 17:09, William Hughes <wpihug...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > How would you translate your credo: The list contains more numbers
> > > than fit into a single line? This sentence is completely foreign to
> > > potential infinity.

> >      Let the potentially infinite sequence of
> >      numbers in the list be X.
> >      There is no findable line that is coFIS to (X).

> And perhaps you will show some such numbers, at least two, which do
> not fit into one single line?

There are no such numbers (in either actual or potential
infinity) and I have never claimed that there are.
If you wish to contest this, use my words not
yours (e.g. I have never said "The list contains more
numbers than fit into a single line", I have said
"There is no line in the list which contains every
number in the list".)