Date: Mar 13, 2013 12:37 PM
Author: mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
Subject: Re: Matheology § 222 Back to the roots

On 13 Mrz., 13:19, William Hughes <wpihug...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mar 13, 11:38 am, WM <mueck...@rz.fh-augsburg.de> wrote:

> > >      Let the potentially infinite sequence of
> > >      numbers in the list be X.
> > >      There is no findable line that is coFIS to (X).

> > And perhaps you will show some such numbers, at least two, which do
> > not fit into one single line?

> There are no such numbers (in either actual or potential
> infinity) and I have never claimed that there are.

The claim that all numbers are there and not all are in a single line
implies that all numbers are in at least two different lines. That
logic cannot be circumvented.

> If you wish to contest this, use my words not
> yours  (e.g.  I have never said "The list contains more
> numbers than fit into a single line",  I have said
> "There is no line in the list which contains every
> number in the list".)

Correct. The list has more numbers than a single line has. Since every
number that is in the list, must be in at least one line, this implies
that the numbers are in more than one line. More than one, in
quantized systems like lists, meams two at least.

Regards, WM