Date: Mar 13, 2013 3:50 PM
Author: mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
Subject: Re: Matheology § 222 Back to the roots

On 13 Mrz., 20:13, Virgil <vir...@ligriv.com> wrote:

> The set of even naturals do not fit in one such finite line

It seems that there are only finite lines. And never two or more lines
contain more than one of them. This is simply fact.

> if we note
> that given any even natural, there is another larger than it. And for
> every even number that WM claims is a last/largest one, others can find
> another yet later/larger.

But in actual infinity the set is complete. That means that we cannot
find further naturals. All is in te list and, by construction, never
in more than one line. (That's why actual infinity is nonsense.)

Regards, WM