Date: Mar 16, 2013 6:33 PM
Author: Virgil
Subject: Re: Matheology � 224

In article
<54c7bd7a-5812-42a2-b052-2d41a8e23041@g8g2000vbf.googlegroups.com>,
WM <mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de> wrote:

> > > A positive finite number of lines contains a least element.
> >
> > True, but irrelevant to the issue of a set of lines covering d.

> The lines ofthe set have numbers. These numbers can be unioned into a
> set of natural numbers. This set has a least element! But we cannot
> find it, because Virgil calls it "irrelevant".

WM may not be able to find it but anyone with a brain can, it is the
first natural number, 0 or 1 depending on which model one uses, which is
in EVERY non-empty union of lines.

> > > No it includes evlerybody, many don't know though.

But as it only holds in Wolkenmuekenheim and nowhere els, it does not
include everybody, but only those, like WM, entombed in
Wolkenmuekenheim.

> > So that WM claims that in WMytheology, 1 line covers d but everywhere
> > else 0 lines cover d?

> No

Finally WM got something right!

> > WM has frequently claimed that a mapping from the set of all infinite
> > binary sequences to the set of paths of a CIBT is a linear mapping.

> Proven in Matheology § 226.

Not to the satisfaction of anyone outside Wolkenmuekenheim.

WM has not shown that either of the sets has the form of a linear space
nor that the mapping between them is, besides a bijection, also a linear
mapping.

There is a way to do it but not at all the way WM has claimed.

And not a way that WM is mathematician enough to find on his own.