Date: Mar 19, 2013 3:49 AM
Author: mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
Subject: Re: Matheology § 224

On 19 Mrz., 00:44, William Hughes <wpihug...@gmail.com> wrote:

[Topic deleted that is irrelevant for most readers.]

> > But the more pressing question is: You construct a list such that
> > every line contains all preceding contents. You get ready, i.e., the
> > list contains all that it can contain. Nevertheless there is no line
> > that contains everything that the list contains.

> Yep, no last line.

Do you recognize that this is no explanation for your assertion that
in our list more than one line contain more than one line contains?

Do you accept that a set of infinitely many lines contains at least
one subset of two lines?

Do you accept that every static (= existing in the sense of set
theory) set of lines has a (fixed and knowable) first line?

Regards, WM