Date: Mar 19, 2013 4:53 AM
Author: William Hughes
Subject: Re: Matheology § 224

On Mar 19, 8:49 am, WM <mueck...@rz.fh-augsburg.de> wrote:
> On 19 Mrz., 00:44, William Hughes <wpihug...@gmail.com> wrote:

Do you agree with the statement.

If a set of lines contains an unfindable line then
it contains two findable lines.

?

> > > But the more pressing question is: You construct a list such that
> > > every line contains all preceding contents. You get ready, i.e., the
> > > list contains all that it can contain. Nevertheless there is no line
> > > that contains everything that the list contains.

> > Yep, no last line.
>
> Do you recognize that this is no explanation for your assertion that
> in our list more than one line contain more than one line contains?

Nope. Clearly only the last line contains everything
in the list. If there is no last line, then no line contains
everything in the list.

Note that lines are needed for other reasons than just their
contents. So your proof that any two lines can be replaced
by one line without changing the contents is irrelevant.