Date: Mar 19, 2013 10:36 AM
Author: dpb
Subject: Way to write expression????

Just had occasion responding to another posting where to check a
matching set of values had to nest calls to all() if were to get down to
a single value. Made me wonder if is any other syntax I'm overlooking...

Example...

x=rand(3,3,3);
y=some_function(size(x), inputs); % assume returns size(x) result

Now, question to be determined is whether plane_1 of x == plane_1 y?

Obviously

all(all(x(:,:,1))==all(all(y(:,:,1))

answers the question, but the question posed is there a way w/o the
nested all() that isn't at least or more verbose?

all(x(:,:,1)(:)) would be useful here but can't...